All Wet Irrigation & Lighting Is The Irrigation Repair Company You Can Trust
A well-designed lawn sprinkler system is the secret to a beautiful, welcoming yard. But the secret to a successful lawn sprinkler system is regular service and repair that keeps it operating at maximum efficiency and with minimum negative impact to your lawn.
If you notice plants that are in sprinkler zones but not getting water, or conversely you find areas of your property that are absolutely drenched, you're likely going to need some irrigation repairs. But you don't want to hand this responsibility over to just anyone - you need an irrigation service company dedicated to the highest level of service and workmanship. That's where we come in.
For years All Wet Irrigation & Lighting has been the leader in Northern New Jersey sprinkler services. That includes expertly trained technicians who can diagnose any issues you're having with your system and provide the right solution to keep the water flowing where it needs to go. Call us today at 973.366.8754 to find out more!
How Do I Know If My Irrigation System Needs Repairs?
Here are some telltale signs that something's amiss with your sprinkler system:
- High/Low Pressure - If you notice that one of your sprinklers is getting too much pressure, or not enough, you need to have it checked. High pressure can wear out your equipment, while low pressure means water isn't getting where it needs to go.
- Soaked Spots/Dry Spots - Your system should be designed to give nice, even watering coverage across your entire lawn. If you notice that some spots are bone dry while others are waterlogged, then the system isn't working correctly.
- Unexpected Moisture Near Equipment - Water dripping near your control valves, pressure regulators or filters is a sign of trouble. Not only does that mean you've got a leak somewhere, but that extra water could also damage your equipment
- Skyrocketing Water Bill - Did your water usage have a catastrophic jump from one month to the next? One of the most likely culprits is a water leak. The leak will constantly be letting water out, artificially pumping up your use and, in turn, your bill.
- Bad Aim - Your sprinklers are aimed specifically to cover a certain area of your lawn. If one of them had gotten shifted out of position and is now spraying directly at your porch, you need to have it fixed.
Even if you haven't noticed any of these signs, it's still a good idea to get your system checked going into spring so you know it's in good shape and ready to go during the hot summer months.
The Benefits of All Wet Irrigation & Lighting's Repair Services
We know any home malfunction can be stressful, and we're here to make getting your irrigation system repaired as simple as possible. We offer:
- Highly-trained technicians.
- Small service windows that respect your schedule.
- Fully stocked trucks so most repairs are completed same day.
- Superior and respectful customer service.
When you add all of that to our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you know you can count on our work. If you notice things have gone awry with your sprinkler system, don't wait - call us at 973.366.8754 or message us online so we can help!