Lawn Sprinkler System Winterization Service in New Jersey
Lawn Sprinklers must be winterized or blown out each fall to remove all the water from the pipes, sprinkler heads, sprinkler valves and the back-flow device. If your irrigation system is not shut down properly the water will freeze and damage your lawn sprinkler system. Repairs to irrigation systems that have frozen can be costly. To prevent this from happening, please call All Wet Irrigation & Lighting to have your lawn irrigation system properly winterized.
Why Use All Wet Irrigation & Lighting to winterize your Lawn sprinkler system?
- All Wet Irrigation & Lighting guarantees its work.
- All Wet Irrigation & Lighting is trusted, honest, fair, affordable and has been in business for almost 40 years.
- All of our service are trained, background checked and uniformed.
- Our sprinkler repair men wear protective shoe coverings to keep you clean.
- We use commercial grade high volume compressors that are set at 80 PSI so that we do not damage your lawn sprinkler system or home.
- Our trucks are specially outfitted for winterizations with over 250 feet of air hose so that we can winterize most systems without parking in driveways.
- We have a fully staffed office that will answer your calls (no voicemail’s).
- We offer 3 hour service windows starting at 7:30 am and we can most often accommodate tighter windows if your busy schedule requires.
- Our sprinkler technicians call when they are on the way if requested.
- We are licensed and fully insured to protect you.
- We can winterize and brand system including Hunter, Toro, Rainbird, Weathermatic, etc.
- We invoice our customers and also accept credit cards so that you don’t always have to be home.
- We send out email and postcard reminders and we follow up with a phone call if we have not heard from you.
- Our Lawn sprinkler pricing is very competitive.