Northern New Jersey's One-Stop Solution To Lawn Care & Lighting Services
Your home is your biggest investment, and you want to make sure it shows. But it can be a challenge to keep up with all the work it takes to have a beautiful lawn and a well-lit landscape. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone who could take care of all of that for you? Wouldn't it be amazing to come home to a beautifully-lit yard full of lush green grass and empty of annoying pests?
Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're All Wet Irrigation & Lighting - and we've got you.
No matter what sort of lawn-related service you need, All Wet Irrigation & Lighting has the people, the tools and the know-how to do it right. For decades we've been serving the people of northern New Jersey, creating gorgeous lawns and artistic lightscapes that help transform their property from just a yard into a home. Read below to learn how we go the extra yard, then call us at 973.366.8754 to schedule your consultation today!
All the lawn care in the world means nothing if your grass isn't getting water. Proper irrigation can make sure that your lawn is well-hydrated and ready to grow in thick and strong - without it, you'll be left with nothing but tumbleweeds and dirt. But it's right there in our name - All Wet Irrigation & Lighting can make sure your yard stays all wet and most importantly, healthy.
- Sprinkler Installation - We can design the perfect irrigation system for your yard's needs, configured to maximize coverage and minimize water usage.
- Commercial Irrigation - We don't only do work for private residences - we can also install a system to cover your commercial landscaping.
- Irrigation Service & Repair - Once your system is up and running, you want to make sure it stays that way. Diligent maintenance and expert repairs can help it do so.
- Inspection & Adjustment - Your landscape might change, and your irrigation system needs to change with it. With regular inspections we can adjust and alter your irrigation plan to keep it optimized.
- Backflow Inspections - New Jersey law requires backflow preventers to keep tainted water out of fresh water lines. Is yours up to code? We can help make sure.
- Spring Startup - Get your irrigation system ready for the oncoming warm weather with spring startup service that makes sure everything is in prime shape.
- Mid-Season Inspections & Adjustments - As the dog days of summer arrive, it's good to do a health check on your system and make any adjustments you might need.
- Winterization - Before cold weather blows in and puts us in a deep freeze, protect your system against freezing damage and put it in hibernation for the winter.
- Smart Irrigation & WiFi Controls - Bring your irrigation system into the future with a smart system and controls you can access from your smartphone.
- Rain Sensors - When it's raining, you don't need to waste water on irrigation - let Mother Nature take care of it! Rain sensors can shut your system down automatically when rain starts to fall.
- Drip Irrigation - Flower beds won't need as much in the way of water, so why give them too much? Drip irrigation can provide the gentle, constant supply of water they need.
Watering your yard is important, but there are many other things you can do to make sure your lawn is beautiful and healthy. Proper aeration and seeding techniques, good soil nutrients and chemistry and robust pest control can also contribute to your plan.
- Fertilizer - Our custom blend of fertilizer is specially designed for northern New Jersey lawns.
- pH & Lime Treatment - Is your soil too acidic for good growth? A lime treatment can help balance the pH and create ideal conditions for grass.
- Weed Control
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control - Don't worry about pulling weeds - stop them at the source! Our weed treatments can help make sure those pesky plants never break through the soil.
- Dandelion & Crabgrass Control - These weeds are especially capable of causing havoc with your lawn, so we have especially capable tools to take them out.
- Pest Control - Keep grubs and other herbivorous critters out of your yard so they don't turn your grass and landscaping into their own buffet.
- Aeration - Soil that is too compacted has no room for growth. Aeration can help loosen up the soil and provide places for grass to take deep roots.
Nothing can ruin a backyard family gathering faster than an invasion of bloodsucking mosquitos with an appetite. Plus, mosquitos and ticks are both vectors for terrible diseases, so you want to make sure you and yours are protected. Our Yard Defense treatments are safe for children and pets, but will keep those biting nasties out of your hair and away from your yard.
- Mosquito Control - Comprehensive protection to keep these airborne troublemakers far away from your family.
- Tick Control - Avoid exposure to Rocky Mountain fever or Lyme disease by defending your yard from these dangerous pests.
- Mosquito Myths - There is a lot of misunderstood information on mosquitoes out there. Let us help cut through the confusion.
You've got the lawn you want, and it's beautiful and pest-free - now it's time to show it off! Landscape lighting can help to further accent your home, provide security and safety and let your personality show through your property.
- LED Lighting - Bright, long-lasting and energy efficient, LED lights are the best choice for customizable lighting plans that won't destroy your power bill.
- Hardscape Lighting - Keep people from accidentally falling into your pool or help them follow your walkways with effective hardscape lighting.
- Security Lighting - Low voltage lighting that illuminates your property and helps deter would-be intruders from targeting your home.
Landscape Lighting Repair - Have your bulbs gone out, or did some underground wiring get accidentally cut? We can diagnose the issue and get it repaired, all in the same day.
Commercial Landscape Lighting - Do you have a commercial property that could use better lighting? We can apply the same expertise we use for residential projects to your business needs to help with aesthetics, safety and security.
All Wet Irrigation & Lighting - People You Can Trust, Service You Can Rely On
Interested in taking advantage of any of our services? Maybe even all of them? All you need to do is give us a call. We'll meet with you to discuss your goals, plan how we can meet those goals and provide a free estimate of all that's involved. Send us a message online or give us a call at 973.366.8754 today!